“I´m so grateful for Michele´s expert advice over the years. What she´s done is help me understand how to market myself online -- everything from how to write copy that sells to the correct way to do a product launch. She´s been one of my “not-so-secret” weapons that has helped me grow my business to a consistent 6-figures. I highly recommend Michele and her teachings.”
Online Visibility Expert
Articles by Michele
As the author of the following articles, you have my permission to publish them electronically or on your own Web site, free of charge, as long as you include the following author byline and a link back to my site. I also require you treat my articles nicely -- that means you can't use them for SPAM or in anything else that's illegal, unethical or hateful. If you would like to publish them in any other format please e-mail me for permission. Feel free to copy them from the Web. I’ll be adding new articles on a regular basis, so check back often.
Michele PW (Michele Pariza Wacek) is your Ka-Ching! Marketing strategist and owns Creative Concepts and Copywriting LLC, a copywriting and marketing agency. She helps entrepreneurs become more successful at attracting more clients, selling more products and services and boosting their business. To find out how she can help you take your business to the next level, visit her site at www.MichelePW.com. Copyright © 2015 Creative Concepts and Copywriting LLC all rights reserved.
- How Your Personality Can Grow Your Business
- 5 Ways to Add Your Personality to Your Writing
- Copywriting 101: How to Get Your Customers to Take Action
- Is PR Right for You? 6 Questions to Ask
- Writer's Block Begone
- How Not to Write a Press Release
- Are You Making These Press Release Mistakes?
- The Secret of Writing Memorable Sales Copy (or, How to Create Pictures Using Only Words)
- How Writing Radio Can Help You Become a Better Writer
- Seven ways a copywriter can boost your business
- Top 7 things to do before hiring a copywriter
- Three keys to crafting successful print ads
- Three tips to improve your writing rhythm
- Six Ways Your Creativity Can Turbocharge Your Copywriting
- Love Those Frags
- Are Creative Stereotypes Holding You Back?
- Need a New Idea? Try Changing Your Perspective
- Need a Great Idea? Feed Your Brain
- Three ways journaling can boost your creativity and your business
- Becoming more creative—What we can learn from Walt Disney
- Quiz: Are you creative?
- Is a fear of spelling getting in your way?
- How Snorkeling Can Help Your Business
- What Dead Fish Have To Do With Your Business
- Business success strategies -- Get Beyond The Lies to Recovery
- Business success strategies -- Lies That Trap Us
- How to Use Community Relations to Grow Your Business
- Are You Working Yourself Out of Your Business?
- 5 Mistakes I made in 2005
- Business success strategies – 5 Things I Did Right in 2005
General articles on writing/building a writing practice
- How to Succeed as a Writer
- Ten reasons to consider copywriting
- Put your best foot forward
- Promotional basics for your copywriting business
- Office basics & Getting your office set up
- Fifteen Tips That Will Help You Become a Networking Success
- Setting Goals – Your Ticket to Success
- 7 Questions to Ask Before You Advertise
- How to Write Headlines that Get Read
- VAs – Your Secret Weapon
- Advertising and Community Relations — Get the Best of Both Worlds
- Setting goals -- Your ticket to success
- 10 Income Streams You Can Add to Your Business (And Increase Your Bottom Line)
- Multiple Streams of Income – 5 Reasons Why You Absolutely Need it
- Why radio advertising could be the best thing you ever did for your business
- 5 Tips to Get More Results from Your Marketing Materials
- 3 Reasons Why You Better Know Your Customers…Or Else
- "Where's Your Marketing Message" Quiz
- What Marketing Can Do For You
- What Marketing Can't Do For You
- 5 Tips for Writing Articles That Sell
- How to Use a Web Site to Market Yourself as a Writer
- How Not to Write a Press Release
- Are You Making These Press Release Mistakes?
- What is marketing?
- Four creative ways to add power to your marketing
- How "on target" is your marketing?
- Advertising on a budget—Part 1: Using print to drive traffic online
- Advertising on a budget—Part 2: Thinking small
- Advertising on a budget—Part 3: Frequency, frequency, frequency
- Future of Marketing—Part 1: Forget Everything You Ever Knew About Marketing—It's All About To Change
- Future of Marketing—Part 2: Permission Marketing
- Three ways to put fresh spins on old marketing concepts
- Five tips to make your marketing more creative
- Seven Reasons Why You Absolutely Must Get Creative With Your Marketing RIGHT Now
Okay, this isn't my site, but it still has tons of great articles on graphic design. (And maybe I had a "little" something to do with the writing...) www.wildwomandesign.com/articles.html
Click here for clients.
Click here for writers.
Love and success,
Your $Ka-Ching!$ Marketing Strategist
“Michele PW and her team have been a part of my marketing team for several months now, bringing her strategies and copywriting skills with her, and in doing so has increased our business. In fact, on one recent campaign she´s worked with us on, she helped increase our sales by 34% and increase our revenue on this promotion by 128% - wow! I highly recommend Michele PW and her team to help you with your copywriting and marketing.”
Chief Executive Officer
“I just wanna give a huge shout–out, and a huge thank you, to Michele PW and her amazing team for the difference that they´ve made in our marketing over the last two years. Michele and her team have done an amazing job at pulling together the copy, really helping us as a team member, with formulating our offers and our marketing plan, and I´ll tell ya, I wouldn´t wanna do it without her. I hope I never have to. I really want to recommend that you contact Michele and have her pair you up with the perfect team member who can take all that copy that bogs you down — you know it´s a labor of love — and provide you exactly what you need and help you maximize both on and offline sales.”
The Queen of Sales Conversion
“Working with Michele PW was such a relief because she GETS direct response copywriting. She knew what I was looking for and was able to deliver. With her help, we had record-breaking numbers for one of our campaigns. I highly recommend Michele if you´re looking for copywriting that gets you results.”
Founder of Alexandria Brown International
“As an entrepreneur who studies marketing, I know how much time and energy it takes to write copy that sells. Finding Michele PW was like finding the missing link in my bottom line. In just one 2–day campaign I made $4,567 from two emails she wrote. Michele also helped me position my live event in a way that I never could have done alone – and new people came because of what they read about. That event alone generated over $50k in revenue. Michele is an essential part of my team and I recommend her to my clients regularly. If you want to have more clients and sales, I suggest you hire a great copywriter – Michele PW!”
Melanie Benson Strick
“Thanks to your eagle eye and copywriting changes to ONE simple email I increased registrations for my “Give Your Pricing a Kick-in-the-Pants” Virtual Workshop Intensive by 20%! That´s money that went straight into my bank account!”
Author, "How to Charge What You´re Worth and Get It!"
“Two months ago I was running out of money and totally frustrated with the lack of response my marketing materials were pulling in. I hired Michele PW after working with a business coach who helped us develop a promotional campaign that Michele PW wrote the copy for. I can honestly say that I was totally unprepared for the avalanche of customer response I received from the materials Michele did for me! As a result of her expert writing and the marketing materials she helped develop for us, I have tripled my client base in just 8 weeks!! Thank you so much Michele! You were truly the gift I needed!”
Michelle Van Otten
Ultimate Outdoor Fitness, LLC
“With Michele´s expert copywriting and marketing help, we´re averaging an 8% conversion rate! Considering that 1% is typically considered really good by industry standards, we were blown away by the results.”
Linda H. Hunt
Considered one of the hottest direct response copywriters and marketing consultants in the industry today, Michele PW (Michele Pariza Wacek) Your $Ka-Ching!$ Marketing Strategist, has a reputation for crafting copy and creating online and offline marketing campaigns that get results.
Michele started writing professionally in 1992, working at agencies and on staff as a marketing/communication/writing specialist. In 1998, she started her business as a freelance copywriter.
But she quickly realized her vision was bigger than serving her clients as a one–woman–shop. In 2004, she began the transformation to building a copywriting company.
Two years later, her vision has turned into reality. Michele PW/Creative Concepts and Copywriting LLC is the premiere direct response copywriting and marketing company today, catering to entrepreneurs and small business owners internationally, including the "Who's Who" of Internet Marketing. Some of their clients include:
* Ali Brown
* Lisa Sasevich
* Brian Tracy
* John Assaraf
* Alex Mandossian
* Kendall SummerHawk
* Alexis Martin Neely
In addition, Michele is also a national speaker and author, has completed two novels, and is a contributing author to the "Entrepreneur Press Start Up Guide to Information Marketing" and "Trust Your Heart: Transform Your Ideas to Income" (which is also an Amazon Bestseller). She holds a double major in English and Communications from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Currently she lives in the mountains of Prescott, Arizona with her husband Paul and her two dogs — border collie Nick and southern squirrel hunter Cassie.